If you aren’t on FriendFeed yet, it’s understandable, as it really is for a niche (as it stands today – who knows where it goes in the future). Here’s a link to my profile if you want to check it out. If you have no interest whatsoever, you should probable skip along to the next article. BUT, for those of us drinking the yummy FriendFeed kool-aid, here’s a fun little “drinking game” (now my 2nd attempt at one) to coincide nicely with time spent on the site.
- a discussion about FriendFeed has more than 10 comments, take a drink!
- a discussion about Twitter has more than 10 comments, take a drink!
- a discussion about FriendFeed vs Twitter has more than 2 comments, take 2 drinks!
- Louis Gray brings an additional 100 users to FriendFeed, take a drink!
- you see the same article shared by more than 5 people, take a drink!
- you refresh your FriendFeed page and see no changes, take 2 drinks!
- you comment on or like something without reading it, take a drink!
- pictures of babies make the “best of the day” list, take a drink!
- you hide an entire service, take 2 drinks!
- you block someone, take a drink!
- you use FriendFeed to ask other FriendFeed users about a FriendFeed feature, take a drink!
- you like something, but the content is something you really don’t “like”, take a drink!
- you follow someone, comment on something, or like something just so the person notices you, take a drink!
- you follow someone who you don’t know or have any direct connection to in the non-FriendFeed world, take a drink!
- you add another service to your FriendFeed profile, take 2 drinks!
- your FriendFeed home page is 90% content from Scoble, TechCrunch, Loic, Dave Winer, Jason Calacanis or Scoble (worth saying twice), chug it!
- you share something TO FriendFeed from multiple services (blog, greader, delicious, etc), chug it!
- you discover a new feature in FriendFeed that’s really cool but hard to find in the murky UI, take a drink!
- you see someone link to or refer to a FriendFeed thread as “the conversation”, take 2 drinks!
- you realize you actually are getting a lot less work done due to spending time on FriendFeed, finish the bottle!
Any other suggestions? Add them as comments. If you add them on the inevitable FriendFeed thread instead, take a drink.